STATIONERY QUESTION & ANSWERS
1) Do you sell custom designs or invitation lines, and if so, which ones do you carry and how many are available?
Custom designs are my specialty but I can personalize pieces from previous designs.
2) Do you specialize in a specific style or theme?
I have worked with traditional and free-spirit clients all with very different event styles/themes.
3) Are there books I can browse through?
I have a sample book of all the suites I have designed for my clients. There is nothing better than real stationery that you can touch. These samples will be available for you to browse at our in-person consultation.
4) Are other personalized items available? If so, can I see examples and a price list?
Yes, you can browse my samples at your consultation. Pricing depends on the materials and print style.
5) How are invitations priced? Is there any benefit to purchasing other wedding paper at the same time?
It is always best to purchase all your paper goods together. For more visit my services page.
6) How much customization is possible?
You can customize every element of your stationery: die cut cards, envelopes, stamps/seals, ribbon/twine… I encourage dreaming big.
7) Am I allowed to customize my invitation wording?
Yes, I want the wording to fit you and your event. If necessary I can help you craft the perfect wording, but the final word is all yours.
8) What about calligraphy—do you work with anyone? Can you recommend someone?
Yes, I definitely have resources for calligraphy and other wedding vendors.
9) How long after I place my order will my invitations be delivered?
The overall process can take 2-3 months. It will really depend on the design and print style.
10) Once I’ve placed my order, will I be able to see a proof before the invitations are printed? What happens if there’s an error in the order?
Yes, of course. Digital proofs will be provided throughout the design process. I recommend having at least 2-3 people proofread each piece very carefully. Once the design has been approved for print I can not be held responsible for any grammatical errors or typos. That said, I want you to LOVE your stationary so I can and will reprint any pieces necessary for the cost of printing.