STATIONERY QUESTION & ANSWERS
1) Do you sell custom designs or invitation lines?
Custom designs are my specialty.
2) Do you specialize in a specific style or theme?
I have worked with traditional and free-spirit clients all with very different event styles/themes.
3) Are there books I can browse through?
I have a sample book of designs from my previous clients.
4) Are other personalized items available?
Yes, everything you need leading up to, the day of and after.
5) How are invitations priced? Is there any benefit to purchasing other wedding paper at the same time?
The price is determined by the design, print style and paper type. Yes, it is always best to purchase all your paper goods together.
6) How much customization is possible?
As much or as little as you like.
7) Am I allowed to customize my invitation wording?
Yes, as long as the basic event details are included – the final word(ing) is all yours.
8) What about calligraphy—do you work with anyone? Can you recommend someone?
Yes, I definitely have resources for calligraphy and various other wedding vendors.
9) How long after I place my order will my invitations be delivered?
The overall process can take 2-4 months but the turnaround will ultimately depend on the print style.
10) Once I’ve placed my order, will I be able to see a proof before the invitations are printed? What happens if there’s an error in the order?
Yes, of course. Digital proofs will be provided throughout the design process.
PROOF-PROOF-PROOF: Once the proof is approved for print I am not responsible for any errors or typos. That said, I want you to LOVE your stationary so I will have any piece needed reprinted at cost.